Preuß.IO GbR manages the authoritative registry (“Registry”) for all domain name registrations that end in “.ts.io” (“Domain Name[s]”). These TS.io Registry Policies (the “Policies”) govern the registration of .ts.io Domain Names. Preuß.IO reserves the right to modify or amend these Policies and any other policies regarding .ts.io at any time. Registrars (as defined below) should review the Policies from time to time and any modifications made thereto. Modifications to these Policies are effective as of the date and time they are posted on this site. Each registrar of a Domain Name (“Registrar” or “Merchant”) shall comply with these Policies, and Registrar shall require all of its agents and the registrants of Registrar and Registrar’s agents to comply with these Policies.
The registration of a Domain Name is available to individuals and businesses. A Domain Name that is available at the time a Registrar runs the Whois Lookup (https://www.ts.io/whois) does not guarantee that the Domain Name will be available at the time of registration.
.ts.io Domains are issued on a first come, first served basis.
A Domain Name is registered in one-month increments, with the minimum registration term being one month and the maximum registration term being twelve months.
The minimum character length for a Domain Name is three characters, excluding the “.ts.io” extension. The maximum character length for a Domain Name is 63 characters excluding the “.ts.io” extension. A Domain Name must not start with a dash „-“ or dot “.” and must not start with the following sequence: “alphanumeric_alphanumeric_dash (“-“)_dash (“-”)”.
Each character in the Domain Name, excluding the dots (“.”)s must be a letter or digit or dash (“-”). The last character must be a digit or a letter. It cannot be a dash (“-”).
Premium .ts.io Domain Names
We reserve the right to reserve certain domain names. We also decided which premium domain names we would assign. We also reserve the right to charge fees for the premium names.
A list of Premium Domain Names is available at:
A Domain Name cannot have more than two hosts at the Registry level.
A Domain Name can be transferred in one-month increments from one to twelve months. A one-month renewal is the default setting. The pending-transfer period is five (5) days.
At present, no bulk transfer is possible.
At present, there are no transaction fees.
Use of the Domain Name
For each Domain Name registered by Registrar (on behalf of itself or a Registrant), Registrar shall, and Registrar shall require all of its agents, and Registrar’s and its agents’, Registrants to:
- Ensure that the Domain Name is not registered, used, displayed, or exploited (i) in contravention or violation of these policies or any other policies regarding .ts.io, (ii) in contravention of the laws of any jurisdiction where the Domain Name is accessible, (iii) for any abusive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise harmful purpose, including, but not limited to, child pornography, child entrapment, child abuse or other exploitation of children; advocacy of hatred, bigotry, or violence towards persons or groups on the basis of their religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or other immutable characteristics; theft of email service, or as a source of unsolicited bulk email or as an address to use for replying to unsolicited bulk email; infringement of intellectual property rights or publicity or privacy rights or breaches any duty of confidentiality; or (iv) in any manner, to interfere with or disturb other users of the Registry, equipment or services (interference or disturbance includes the propagation of Malware) or causing unnecessary and premeditated congestion of the Preuß.IO GbR system or the Registry;
- Ensure that the registration, use, display, and exploitation of any Domain Name is done in good faith, and in accordance with international, federal, and state laws and regulations;
- Not publicly offer, advertise, or otherwise make available the delegation of subdomains from the Domain Name; and
- Recognize that the registration, use, display and exploitation of the Domain Name may be subject to applicable laws in all jurisdictions in which the Domain Name is used or accessible, including those concerning trademarks and other types of intellectual property, and comply with such applicable laws.
- Recognize that the policies supplement the rules for the .IO domain and also accepts the policies of NIC.IO (http://www.nic.io/policy.html).
Reservation of Rights
Notwithstanding anything else in these Policies, Preuß.IO expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, or transfer any Domain Name registration that it deems necessary in its discretion: (i) to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry; (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement; (iii) in the event a Domain Name is used in violation of these Policies, any other policies regarding .ts.io, or the Agreements; and; (iv) in compliance with any dispute resolution process, or (v) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Preuß.IO GbR and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees. Preuß.IO GbR also reserves the right to lock a Domain Name during resolution of a dispute.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PREUß.IO GBR MATERIALS AND ALL RELATED COMPONENTS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND PREUß.IO GBR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PREUß.IO GBR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PREUß.IO GBR MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE PREUß.IO GBR MATERIALS, AND NO INFORMATION, ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PREUß.IO GBR OR THROUGH THE DEVELOPER WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
- the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
Effective April 21, 2017